2007年10月19日 星期五

Endless Love/品冠 林宜融



Endless Love/Donna Rose

演唱: 品冠 林宜融


My love, there's only you in my life The only thing
that's right My first love,
you're every breath that I take
You're every step I make And I,
I want to share all my
love with you No one else will do
And your eyes they tell
me how much you care Oh,
yes you will always
be my endless love Two hearts,
two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever I'll hold you close
in my arms I can't resist
your charms And love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure You know I don't mind
'Cause you, you mean
the world to me Oh,
I know I found in you my
endless love Oh,-
And love I'll be that

fool for you I'm sure
you know I don't mind
And yes, you'll be the
only one 'Cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you

My love My endless love
My love, there's only
you in my life
The only thing that's right

My First Love, you're every breath
I take You're every step
I make And I, I want
to share All my love
with you No one else will do

And your eyes Your eyes,
your eyes They tell me
how much you care Oh yes
you will always be my
endless love

Two Hearts, two hearts
that beat as one Our
lives have just begun
Forever Oooh Oooh
I'll hold you close in my
arms and love Oooh love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure You kow I don't mind
Oh you know I don't mind

Cause you, you mean the
world to me Oh I know
(I know) I've found (found)
In you, my endless love


Oooh, oooh Bum Bum,
Bum Bum Bum Bum, Da Bum Bum
Bum Bum Bum, Da Bum Bum Ooh
and Love Oh love I'll be
that fool for you,

I'm sure You will know
I don't mind Oh you know
I don't mind
(honey I don't mind) and yes,
you'll be the only one
'cause no one can deny
this love I have inside
and I'll give it all to you
My love My love, my love
My endless love

沒有留言:

張貼留言